Project Manager - Fulfilment Tool
* IT Project Manager - Fulfilment Tool
* Exciting opportunity to join a companywide transformation program
* 12 months daily rate contract opportunity
Our client and Project
For more than 50 years, our client has been helping Australian businesses, industry, governments and communities close the loop on waste, working together to make a sustainable future possible. Our client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team and lead the delivery of a fulfilment system.
* Managing project scope, quality, budget, schedule, vendors and deliver the fulfilment tool system
* Manage a team of direct and indirect business reports including business analysts and technical SMEs
* Develop, maintain and report project documentation and track progress on a regular basis to ensure commitments are delivered
* Identify, monitor and report risks and maintain RAID logs with accuracy
To Be Successful in the role, you will have:
* Several years of experience as an IT Project Manager within the logistics or transport industry
* Extensive experience in delivering fulfilment software is required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High level of reasoning and problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please click "apply" to submit your application.