IDAM Business Analyst
* IDAM Senior Business Analyst
* 6-month contract
* Exciting opportunity to join an organisation committed to a sustainable future.
For more than 50 years, our client has been helping Australian businesses, industry, governments, and communities close the loop on waste, working together to make a sustainable future possible. This is an exciting Opportunity to join one of the largest, waste management companies in Australia. They work with a diverse range of customers from small businesses to government agencies and large multi-national clients.
About the role:
The IDAM Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for creating the IDAM roadmap for the Cyber Security Program. As the sole Business Analyst, you will be responsible for business requirement gathering and analysis related to Identity and Access Management (IDAM), creating business architecture and processes, and managing business requirements for a common Identity and Access Management solution.
* Gather and analyse business requirements related to Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
* Defines, develops, and executes the IAM business risk management model.
* Documenting business and functional specifications, interface, and process design.
* Collaborate with the technical/system integrator team to create the Process, data, and role modelling for new IDAM systems
* Documenting current and future state-identity creation and access management process flow,
To Be Successful in the role:
* Must have worked end to end in an IDAM project (essential)
* 8+ years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst
* Strong capability to develop IDAM process documentation
* Solid Knowledge of attribute-based access Control (ABAC) and Role-based access control (RBAC) methods.
* Knowledge of Identity and Access Management industry trends, standards, and disciplines
* Able to work effectively in a changing environment and be able to deal with ambiguity.
What's on offer:
* Flexible working arrangement
* Competitive daily rate
* Opportunity to work on an end-to-end IDAM project