Senior Program Analyst
* Senior Program Analyst - Finance Management
* Duration: 12 Month Contract
* Key role within a large transformation project
Our client is a well-known Australian brand who are a market leader in providing a digital settlement platform for the sale and real-time tracking of property settlements. They are seeking an experienced Senior Program Analyst - Finance to join their team for a 12-month fixed-term contract.
About the role:
* Responsible for financials including forecasting actuals, reconciliation, accruals and transformation initiatives history
* Provide hands-on Program Support including onboarding, offboarding, team support, resource management, forecasting risk issue management
* Prepare internal presentations, minutes and reports for the executive team and support the development of the program by maintaining plans and schedule
* Work alongside consulting partners, to ensure forecasts are validated and reconciled each month with a clear view of the forecast
* Previous experience as a Senior Program Analyst responsible for financial analysis and reporting using Project Management tools within technology projects
* Advanced skills in Excel and previous experience working in an Agile environment
* Previous experience in supporting program activities like onboarding, offboarding, team support, resource management, forecasting risk issue management
* Possess strong time management skills, attention to detail and stakeholder management skills
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please click "apply"