Security Architect (Program Level, OT/IDAM focus)
* Program Security Architecture role (IAM & OT focus)
* Initial 6-month Daily Rate Contract
* Major ASX Listed Company - Enterprise Integration & Cyber Uplift Program
* Fully Remote working available
Our client has embarked on a major Cyber Security & Enterprise Integration Uplift Program. The Security Architect on a program level will ensure the alignment of cyber security and business objectives within the organisation related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, employee, and business information.
This program focuses on establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management to ensure that information assets are adequately protected, this covers 200+ sites and 7000 employees across Australia.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability
* Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, data loss prevention, risk & compliance, and web security
* Expertise in Identity and Access Management (IDAM) and OT Security
* Good working knowledge of current IT risks and strong experience providing strategic advice on a program level working very closely with the Cyber Security Program Manager
* Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook, knowing how to influence, present and look at the bigger picture
SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) AND/OR CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications.
The business is looking to have someone on board as soon as possible, so don't hesitate and apply today!