Functional Business Analyst
* Experienced Functional BA (SuccessFactors)
* Exciting opportunity to join a large-scale program of work.
* 12 months Contract
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with SuccessFactors experience to join their leading retail and hospitality business. You will play a key role as a Functional BA in a large-scale program of work focussing on people and systems. The Functional BA will liaise with the business and technology stakeholders for delivery of business requirements, process & governance documentation and system configuration which form the basis of change to business processes, policies or systems, to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of these key stakeholders and the program scope within the timeline.
* Collaborating with Business stakeholders and the Project team to provide concept, feasibility analysis, and functional requirements for initiatives.
* Development of Business and process requirements, QA of proposed solutions, and Test scenarios.
* Plan and facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders.
* Business and IT requirements elicitation, definition, and traceability
* Prepare Business Cases, benefits criteria, and end-user documentation and conduct training as required.
* Recommend system improvements to meet business requirements and improve business efficiency.
To be successful in the role:
* 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
* Experience implementing and supporting SAP Success Factors.
* Experience working in Recruitment projects.
* Experience in workshop facilitation, Business Requirements gathering and documentation, preparation of test scripts/cases and the conducting of testing.
* Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member within a complex and fast paced environment.
If this sounds like an interesting job opportunity, please apply via the link below!