* Join a newly formed architecture team and take ownership of the end to end cloud strategy
* Fully Azure environment
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of developing and implementing the end to end cloud strategy. As a Cloud Architect, you would be joining one of the biggest FinTech startups in Australia, backed by one of the world's largest equity funds and currently sat at 300 people and growing. This will be your opportunity to have a real impact on business outcomes and help progress your architecture career to the next level.
You will report into the Head of Architecture and be involved with developing the strategic direction and governance of their cloud platform. This role would suit someone who is keen to take on more ownership and have a greater impact within a business. Also open to senior Cloud Engineers who want to make that next step.
About the role:
* Develop the strategic direction and create product roadmaps to meet the business requirement.
* Improve governance of technology solutions in line with established patterns
* Develop patterns for the consumption of products
* Work closely with the Cloud team to ensure people stay on track with the overall strategy and push back where necessary.
* A minimum of 2+ years in a solution, cloud or domain architect positions
* A strong background within Cloud Infrastructure and understanding of IaaS and PaaS
* Involvement on defining and developing strategic direction
* Ability to guide cloud engineers and push back when their decisions don't align with the overall strategy
* Experience with Azure Services.
What's on Offer?
* Newly formed architecture team within a fast growing FinTech business
* $180k + 15% bonus
* An opportunity to define and drive the end to end cloud strategy
* Fully Azure environment, no legacy tech to deal with!
* Hybrid working - max 2 days in the office (flexible)
If you're looking for your next challenge within the Cloud Architecture space, please apply!