Data Security Analyst
* ASX listed critical infrastructure business with strong sustainability focus
* Can be fully remote, offering flexibility and work-life balance
* Report to the Head of IT Security and have an impact across the business
Join a leading ASX-listed business in a permanent full-time capacity as a Data Security Analyst to ensure business data and systems remain confidential, integral, and available by implementing and maintaining security measures.
Prevent unauthorized access, breaches, and threats through policies, procedures, and technologies, protecting sensitive data from loss or exposure.
About the role:
* Safeguarde systems, data and focus on maintaining data security, confidentiality, and integrity
* Educate employees about security threats through training programs
* Respond to and investigate security incidents, containing impact and reviewing aftermath
* Monitor data for breaches, investigate potential incidents, and recommend solutions
* Implement policies, deploys technology, and manages security tools for protection
* Proficient in critical thinking, problem solving, and influencing stakeholders
* Thorough understanding of data protection laws, regulations, and risk management
* Mastery across diverse technical domains: Network Security, SIEM, DLP systems, encryption, IDAM, and penetration testing tools
* In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and associated security controls
* Robust analytical skills for risk identification, incident analysis, and security risk mitigation
* Extensive expertise in data security spanning corporate and operational realms
If you are an experienced Data Security Analyst, this newly created role offers an exciting opportunity to influence stakeholders across the business. Apply now!