Senior Project Coordinator
* Senior Project Coordinator (Integration & Data)
* Exciting opportunity to join a new company-wide transformation program
* Contract duration: August 2024
For more than 50 years, our client has been helping Australian businesses, industry, governments and communities close the loop on waste, working together to make a sustainable future possible.
About the role:
The Senior Project Coordinator (Integration and Data) is responsible for coordinating different streams of work within the project. Working autonomously or with project teams and actively participate in all phases of the projects by applying appropriate project management methods and using tools to identifying, assessing and managing risks effectively.
You will be responsible for managing the administrative and project aspects of Integration and Data Migration/Master Data Management within the program. This includes coordinating project activities, resources, budgets, schedules and communication with stakeholders and team members. Your role ensures that integration and data projects are completed on time, within budget and to quality standards.
* Collaborate with the respective lead to organise project activities, resources and information effectively.
* Collaborate closely with project leads, vendors, and team members to identify, monitor, address, and report on issues, risks, and the delivery of vendor statements of work within agreed quality and timeline parameters.
* Provide administrative assistance to the Integration Lead and Data Migration/Master Data Management Lead by ensuring the upkeep and expansion of SharePoint/Teams sites to accurately reflect current governance, team structure, project status, document libraries, risk and issue registers, dependencies, and more.
* Efficiently coordinate meetings, including the preparation of presentations and documentation, taking detailed meeting notes, and following up on action items. Simultaneously, oversee project budgeting and scheduling, while also ensuring the preparation, tracking, and organization of project documentation, including version control and folder structures.
To Be Successful in the role:
* 5+ years of experience as Project Coordinator supporting technology projects
* Experience working on a large digital transformation programs
* Knowledge of project management methodologies - hybrid Waterfall/Scrum Agile
* Demonstrated high competence level with project management tools such as MS Project, Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint
* High level of reasoning and problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity
If this sounds like an interesting job opportunity, please apply via the link below!