✅ IT Project Manager - Data
✅ Part-time contract - 24 hours a week
✅ 12-month contract with flexible working
Our client who has a strong presence within the local government is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team on a part-time basis.
About the project:
Implement a standardised data platform using Azure to provide secure and performance data sets for visualisations and manage the implementation of multiple data feeds from source systems to ensure reliable, accurate and timely data are added to the platform
About the role:
* End to End project delivery within time, budget and scope
* Prepare, analyse and present project reports, providing specialist recommendations and advice to senior leaders and other key stakeholders
* Work in collaboration with change management specialists to develop and deliver change strategies to support the successful implementation of projects
* Manage risk analysis with appropriate mitigation and contingency plans and issue capture, assessment and management with appropriate resolutions
* 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager is essential
* Experience in project budgeting, scheduling, resource capability management, risk and issue management, and stakeholder reporting
* Previous experience managing external vendors and working with the procurement framework (RFQ & RFT)
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive strategic projects across multiple programs and stakeholders.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please click "apply" to submit your application.