Senior Systems Administrator
* Organisation investing heavily in technology
* Leading Australian law firm in Melbourne CBD (Hybrid working).
* Full access to work on both cloud and security focussed projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator to join a well renowned Australian Law firm, and join a collaborative team of engineers on both project and BAU work.
This engineer will be a crucial part of the wider infrastructure team, and will be responsible for the support, implementation, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure. You'll be given complete access to the full range of technologies being used, and will have the opportunity to use your experience to contribute to projects, and gain exposure to both cloud and security technologies.
* Extensive experience working in a hybrid-cloud environment (AWS preferred).
* Hands on experience working in large data centres (Cisco UCS)
* Experience managing storage solutions - Pure/NetApp Storage viewed very favourably.
* Experience using Microsoft endpoint solutions such as SCCM or Intune.
* Knowledge of Veeam Backup & Replication, disaster recovery, and security.
* Skilled in Level 3 troubleshooting of IT incidents.
About the role:
* Responsible for overall operation and maintenance of the data-centre.
* Work on essential projects to uplift the IT infrastructure, including migration to AWS.
* Providing Level 3 troubleshooting and IT incidents.
* Work closely with external vendors and implement and resolve any infrastructure related issues.
* Working as part of a close team, and demonstrating great interpersonal skills to do so.
What's in it for you?
* Flexible, hybrid work environment.
* Great exposure to a multi-cloud environment, and full access to all technologies.
* Great career progression (systems engineer, network engineer, security engineer roles)
If you're looking for your next opportunity, apply now!